Sunday 25 March 2012

Update on BLOG

My blog has taken a bit of a back seat as the demands of work have crept up, but holidays are coming up in a week (2 weeks now - yay!) and I will be putting some effort into getting some more posts done. In the meantime I would just like to say I love my class this year and we have done some amazing stuff. Some areas of the new national curriculum are challenging - but we're getting there in working with it. Even after teaching for so many years, it still blows me away sometimes how children can be so perceptive, creative and sometimes very wise for their young years. It is such a privilege to work with them everyday.

One thing I have managed to do is another review for the two reading challenges. It's a great new book by Wendy James called 'The Mistake' and I have to say it was an amazing read! Check out my review on the Reading Challenges page.

Books I have reviewed so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment